Ingredients for Home made ice-cream using Ice-Cream Mix Powder:
- 1 Packet ice-cream mix powder (Weikfield Brand)
- 1/2 litre of milk
Method for Home made ice-cream using Ice-Cream Mix Powder:
- Set the refrigerator to the highest temperature 1/2 hour before preparing the ice-cream.
- Pour the content of the ice-cream mix packet in the milk.
- Bring to a boiling and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Pour the mixture in an aluminum tray (I use my cake baking tray). It should not be very thick no more than 25mm.
- Put the tray in the freezing section of the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Take the tray out of the refrigerator, break the ice-cream into chunks with a spoon
- Put the ice-cream into a mixie¬† and blend it till smooth.
- Pour the Ice-cream in a plastic container and cover it with lid.
- Put the ice-cream container back into the freezing section of the refrigerator.
- Serve with Jelly or Fruits or Custard in small dishes with a spoon.
I love to make this ice cream and serve it to my guests and tell them that i made it at home……..It’s Yummy and amazing.