- Suji 500g
- Water 4 cups
- Powdered elachi 1 tsp
- Powdered nutmeg 1/2 tsp
- Condensed milk 1 tin (about 400 g)
- Raising 1/4 or 1/2 cup
- Ghee/Butter 1 cup
- Badam also known as almonds (10 to 20 pieces)
- Soak whole almonds in hot water for 10 minutes. When tender, drain the water and take off the skin. Cut the almonds into small pieces.
- Wash the raisins and drain out all water.
- Pour the condensed milk in a basin and add 4 cups of water, stirr this till it is mixed well.
- Put ghee or butter in a big frypan and heat.
- Pour suji in the hot ghee/butter and stirr.
- Fry suji in low heat. Keep on stirring till suji is light brown.
- Add milk and water mixture in fried suji.
- Stirr well and add the other ingredients.
- Let it cook till all the liquid is absorbed well.
- Fiji Indian style Suji Halwa Sweets in Condensed milk Recipe is ready
- Serve either hot or cold as desired.
Keep on stirring while cooking otherwise it may get dark on some places while other portion will remain lighter colour.