- Fresh Milk 2 cups
- 2 spoons of yoghurt
- Boil the milk (This kills any undesirable bacteria).
- Cool the milk to about 45 degrees celcious.
- Add the 2 spoons of cultured yoghurt.
- let the milk ferment for 4 to 7 hours.
- Store the curd in a cool place to keep it fresh.
- Serve with food or make a tasty lassi.
- Curd is also known as yoghurt/ yogurt/ yogourt/ yoghourt.
- Yoghurt is nutritionally rich in protein, calcium, riboflavin, vitamin B6 and vitamin B12.
- It has nutritional benefits beyond those of milk.