- 2 Eggs
- 2 tsp Butter
- 2 tbsp milk
- Break the eggs and add salt, pepper and milk to it.
- Beat the mixture thoroughly.
- Warm a non stick frypan.
- Pour the butter and let it melt.
- Pour the beaten egg into the frypan and let it cook till the sides are turning solid.
- Use a wooden spoon or a spatula, fold the sides into the center. Break the larger pieces into smaller pieces.
- When all liquid is dry and it is still moist your scrumbled egg is ready.
- Take out the scrumbled egg and serve with toast.
- Beating the egg incorporates air in the egg. Beating well means fluffier eggs.
- Do not use high flame it can burn the egg.