Ingredients for cooking Cauliflower/ Phul/Phool Gobhi Curry:
- 1 medium sized cauliflower
- 1 tbsp peanut seeds
- 3 tbsp cooking Oil
- 1/2 tsp Jeera
- 5 seeds Methi
- 1/2 tsp Sarso
- Salt to tasta
- 1 stalk Tespatta
- 3 green Chillies chopped into 1 cm pieces
- Coriander Leaves
- Garlic Paste 1tsp
- Ginger Paste 1/2 tsp
- 1 Onion cut into thin long slices
- 2 Red Tomatoes cut into pieces
Method for cooking Cauliflower/ Phul/Phool Gobhi Curry:
- Rinse and cut the cauliflower into 1/1/2 cm pieces.
- Rinse the coriander leaves and chop it into pieces.
- Heat oil in a frypan.
- splatter in¬† sarso, it will start to pop. Add in the Methi and jeera.
- Add the peanuts and stir.
- After 2 seconds, add the chopped onion, Garlic Paste, Ginger Paste and tespatta and stir.
- when the onion is light brown, add the chopped Cauliflower.
- Add salt, turmeric and tomatoes and stir.
- Add 1 glass of water and let it cook on low to medium heat.
- When all water is evaporated, it will be cooked.
- Serve the Cauliflower/ Phul/Phool Gobhi curry with roti.