Homemade Mayonnaise is very cheap and tastes the same as the one we buy from supermarkets. Its also very easy to make.
Ingredients for making Homemade Mayonnaise:
- ¬†2 Egg Yolks
- 1 cup Cooking Oil
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- 3/4 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice or Vinegar
Note: You will need a fork for mixing and a spoon for pouring oil.
Method for making Homemade Mayonnaise:
- ¬†Pour the Egg Yolks in a bowl.
- Add sugar to the Egg Yolks and mix it for few seconds.
- Add all the other ingredients except Oil and mix well.
- Add Oil slowly spoon by spoon and mix with a fork.
- The Mayonnaise is ready to be served.
- ¬†You can add other spices like Pepper, Paprika, Garlic.
- You can spread the Mayonnaise on bread, use it as a dip and eat with chips or fries, serve with boiled potatoes.