- 4 pieces of sliced bread
- 1 to 2 tsp of sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Butter
- Cut the bread into halves
- Grease a flat frypan with butter
- Assemble the bread on the frypan as shown in the picture.
- Put the frypan over low to medium heat.
- Break the egg and pour its content over the bread.
- Use a spechular to spread the egg evenly over all the pieces.
- Sprinkle sugar over the bread.
- When the lower side is brown, turn it over.
- Cook both the sides till it is brown.
- Serve hot with a cup of drink.