- 1 fresh large green breadfruit
- Salt 1 tablespoon
- Use a knife to take off a thin layer of breadfruit skin.
- Cut it into half lengthwise and take off the innermost layer.
- Put the remaining breadfruit in a pot and fill it with water till all the breadfruit is covered under water.
- Add salt, cover it and put it over the fire to boil.
- Cook till breadfruit is tender.
- Fiji Indian style Boiled Breadfruit Recipe is ready.
- Serve with soup or you can fry it.
This can be used as a substitute for potatoes to make dishes.