Avocados are very nutritious fruit, it can be served in very appealing and delicious ways.
Avocados provide nearly 20 essential nutrients, including fiber, potassium, Vitamin E, B-vitamins and folic acid. They also act as a “nutrient booster” by enabling the body to absorb more fat-soluble nutrients, such as alpha and beta-carotene and lutein, in foods that are eaten with the fruit.
- 2 to 3 spoons of meshed Avocado.
- 1 piece of sliced bread.
- You may toast the slice of bread if your kid prefers toasted bread.
- Spread the meshed Avocado on the slice of bread.
- Serve this sandwich with his/her favorite drink.
- Â The recipe below is fit for babies over six months of age.
- Avocados are better than cheese or butter ðŸ™‚