- 1 Kg Lamb Chops (BBQ Pieces)
- 2 tbsp Ginger (paste)
- 2 tbsp Garlic (Paste)
- 100 ml Dark Soy sauce
- 500 grams Sausages
- Cooking Oil (for the BBQ Pan)
- 1 tbsp green Chilly paste (Optional)
- Defrost the BBQ Chops and Sausages.
- Wash/Rinse the Chops and Sausages.
- Diagonally slice the Sausages into halves (so that flavor gets soaked in while marinating).
- Marinate the chops and Sausages in sauce, ginger and garlic for about 30 minutes.
- Heat the BBQ Pan and Smear it with oil.
- Cook the Marinated Chops and Sausages over the Hot BBQ pan.
- Use tongs to turn the meat while cooking (Cook both sides well).
- Serve with dalo/cassava/kumala and tomato sauce and Salad.