- 1 cup White Sesame seed (til)
- 1 cup Jaggery (Gud)
- In a frypan, roast the sesame seeds till nice aroma comes out. Make sure not to burn it.
- Cut the Jaggery in small slices and mash it with your hands.
- When the roasted sesame seeds are cool, pour it in a blender and make powder.
- Now Pour the Jaggery separately in a blender and blend it.
- Blend together the Jaggery and Sesame seed to mix it well.
- Now make in ladoon shapes( small balls) and serve.
- Keep the leftover Sesame seed laddoo in an airtight container.
- You can also add blended nuts.
- Ladoo can also be spelt as Laddoo