- 1 cup Peanuts (roasted)
- 1 cm cubed Tamarind
- 1 tsp chilly powder
- 1/4 tsp roasted jeera
- salt to taste
- pinch of black pepper powder
- 1 cup water
- Squeeze out the tamarind juice in 2 tbsp water thoroughly and take out any solid particles from this tamarind juice.
- Pour all these mixture in a mixer and blend till smooth.
- Take out the chutney from the mixer in a small dish and serve with idli, dosa or other food.
- Peanut is a;so known as mungh phali, or fali, Palli in Telugu, verkadala inTamil, cacahuate in Spanish