- 4 Tomatoes
- 500 grams liver
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1 onion
- pinch of black pepper
- 1/4 tsp jeera
- 1/4 tsp sarso
- 1 tbsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tbsp Tumeric powder
- 1 teaspoon jeera powder
- Curry leaves
- 3 tbsp oil
- Defrost the liver if it is frozen. Rinse each piece.
- Cut the liver pieces in one and half centimeter cubes.
- Cut the onion in pieces.
- Cut the tomatoes into small pieces.
- Heat oil in a frypan and splatter in sarso, jeera, some onion, and curry leaves. Add garlic and ginger paste and fry this till the onions look light brown.
- Add the liver pieces and tomatoes.
- Add the coriander powder, tumeric powder, black pepper, remaining onion, chillies and salt.
- Cook this till tomatoes are well cooked ad mixed.
- Serve with rice or other food.
- Tomato is also known as Tamatar in Hindi , Tomate in Spanish, Tamata in Telugu, Takali in Malayalam, Thakkali in Tamil, Goore Hannu in Kannada