- 1 kg chicken chopped in bite size pieces
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 1/4 capsicum (optional) cut into pieces
- 1 – 2 cups mixed vegetable
- 1 onion cut in round shape
- oil 2 tbsp
- Dark Soy/soya sauce
- 2 medium sized potatoes peeled and cut in 2 cm cubes
- Heat oil and add garlic, ginger and onions, and stirr. Fry this till light brown.
- Add the chicken, capsicum, mixed vegetables and potatoes and cook.
- When potatoes are tender, add the soy sauce for desired colour and salt to taste.
- Cook for 3 to 5 minutes and serve with rice.
- If you do not have mixed vegetables, than you can add 1 or 2 chopped carrots and/or 1 cup green peas seeds.