- 1 tinned tuna (1 recommend brunswick brand small tin tuna)
- 1 onion
- 4 cloves garlic paste
- 1 cm cubed Ginger paste
- 1 cup rice
- 1 tea spoon lemon juice
- Cook the rice and separate the grain individually.
- Open the Tined tuna.
- Cut the onion into round slices.
- Heat butter in a frypan and add garlic paste , Ginger paste and Onions.
- When garlic paste starts to get brown, add the tuna and pour the lemon juice, simmer this for 3 minutes .
- Add the rice and salt and mix well, Cook this for 5 minutes and serve.