- 1 Tin Tuna
- 3 Potatoes
- Salt to taste
- oil to fry
- Garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Ginger paste 1/4 tsp
- Methi 5 to 6 pcs
- Jeera 1/4 tsp
- Sarso 1/4 tsp
- Curry leaves 5 to 6 pieces
- Masala 1 tbsp
- Tumeric 1/2 tsp
- 2 Tomatoes
- 1 onion
- Fresh Chillies chopped in pieces
- Coriander for garnishing (Optional)
- Carrots (Optional)
- Take off the onion skin and cut it lenghtwise in thin long pieces.
- Use a vegetable peeler to take a thin layer of skin off the potatoes, rinse the potatoes and cut it into 1 cm to 2 cm cubes.
- Rinse the tomatoes and cut it into very small cubes.
- Cut the Tin.
- Heat oil and pour in methi, after a few seconds add a few pieces of onion, ginger, jeera, sarso, and stirr.
- After a few seconds add garlic and curry leaves. Fry this till garlic is light brown.
- Add masala, tumeric, potatoes, chillies and salt and mix well. Add 2 cups of water and let it boil for 5 minutes.
- Add the tuna fish and Tomatoes and cook till Potatoes are tender and water is evaporated.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve with roti and chutney.
I have used the brunswick brand of tinned tuna fish.