- Maida Flour (All Purpose Four) 2 cups
- Baking Powder 3 teaspoon
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Water
- 1 Cup Sugar
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 inch cubed Butter
- 1 drop Vanilla Essence
- Take out the butter from the fridge and make it to room temperature.
- Preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 170 degrees celcious.
- In a basin pour the flour, salt and baking powder and mix it. Sieve this 3 times.
- In another basin, add the 2 eggs, sugar, butter, vanilla, water and mix well to make a batter.
- Sprinkle the sieved flour to the batter little by little and keep mixing the batter with a spoon.
- When cake like consistency is achieved, stop sprinkling the flour to the batter.
- Mix the batter well with a spoon.
- Pour the mixture in 8 inches squared baking tray.
- Bake this for 30 minutes at 160 degrees celcious.
- Some flour will be left.
- You can use self raising flour instead of maida or all purpose flour. If you are using self raising flour than don’t add salt and baking powder to the flour.
- The tray should be 2 inches deep.
- 8 inches baking tray is same as 20 cm baking tray.