- 1 pkt maggi noodles
- 1 Potato
- 1/2 Onion
- 3 clove Garlic
- 1/4 Capsicum
- 1 Carrots
- 4 Beans
- 1 Eggplant
- Use a vegetable peeler to take off the skin of the carrot, wash the carrot and cut it into small pieces.
- Peel the potatoes and cut it into pproximately 2 cm cubes and rinse it.
- Wash the capsicum, eggplant and beans, cut it into small pieces.
- Peel the garlic and pound it
- Chop the onion.
- Pour 4 cups of water in a pot and add, potatoes, garlic, onion, capsicum, carrots, beans and eggplant. Boil this till the potatoes are tender.
- Break the maggi noodles into four pieces or as desired and add it to the mixture.
- Add the noodles masala is there is any in the packet and cook for 2 minutes.
- Serve soup with dalo, cassava, kumala or alone.
- Hot soup is nice.
If you do not like the maggi noodles flavour than you can add salt instead.
Optional: Bele leaves, Chillies