- 2 cups rice
- 4 cups water
- Pour the 2 cups rice in a bowl and rinse it.
- Transfer the washed rice into the pressure cooker.
- Pour 4 cups of water in the pressure cooker.
- Close the cooker and put it on the store.
- Cook this in high heat till the whistle blowing gets stable.
- Switch off the flame and leave it without taking out the pressure. Let the pressure escape by itself.
- The above recipe was cooked in hawkins futura pressure cooker.
- White ordinary rice was used.
- This method of cooking rice will save your gas and electricity.