- 3 Cassava (approximately 1 kg)
- Lemon Juice 2 tsp
- Coriander leaves
- Take off the skin and wash the whole Cassava.
- Cut the pieces into small cubes (bite size pieces of approximately 1 cm cubes).
- Heat oil and splatter in methi.
- Let methi get brown, add a few pieces of onion and jeera.
- Add garlic and curry leaves when onion starts to get brown.
- Fry garlic till it is brown and masala and tumeric.
- Add Cassava pieces and salt and stirr.
- Add 1 liter of water.
- When Cassava pieces start to get tender, add lemon juice and cook for a few minutes.
- Add coriander leaves and simmer for few minutes.
- Fiji Indian style Cassava Curry Recipe is ready
- Serve with other food. Yummy with roti or rice.
Cassava is called kasera in Fiji Hindi