- 1/2 packet powdered milk
- 2 tbsp self raising flour
- Elachi 1/2 tsp
- Dahi/Yoghurt (top part only) 1/2 cup
- Oil to fry
- Sugar 2/1/2 cup
- Pour the powdered milk, flour and elachi in a bowl and mix well.
- Pour yoghurt and make a dough.
- Make balls, use ghee in this step.
- In low heat fry the balls till brown.
- Pour water and sugar in a pot and boil to make a light syrup.
- Add the balls in the syrup.
- Store it in a cooler and serve cold.
This Recipe was supplied to me by my cousin sister Mrs Lata from Kulukulu Sigatoka.