- 1/2 cup Peeled Fresh Peanuts
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 tbsp water
- Pour the Fresh peeled Peanuts in a frypan and switch on the stove with low flame.
- Mix the salt in water and dissolve it. Pour the salt water into the frypan.
- Keep stirring the peanuts for about 15 to 20 minutes till crunchy.
- Serve the peanuts with tea.
- If flame is high, the peanuts will get burnt and some parts wont be cooked.
- It is best to be served the same day but can be kept for many days if stored in an airtight container.