- Ghee (1 tbsp)
- Cornflour 1/2 cup
- Butter 3 tbsp
- Liquid milk
- Oil to fry
- Make a smooth paste with cornflour and butter.
- Pour the flour in a bowl and slowly mix it with liquid milk.
- Make dough like roti dough.
- Spread the Cornflour and butter paste over the roti
- Put another roti over the roti which is spread with cornflour and spread cornflour and butter mixtur over this roti too.
- Fold both the roti and cut it into small pieces.
- Heat oil and fry the roti pieces till it is golden brown
- Pour sugar and water in a pot and boil it to make a syrup
- Pour the fried khaja into the syrup and take it out after 2 to 4 minutes.
- Spread the khaja on a white paper to dry the syrup.
- Serve the same day to have the crispy taste.
This Recipe was supplied to me by my elder sister Mrs Roshni Lata.