- 1 packet maggi noodles
- 1/4 capsicum
- 1 clove garlic paste
- 1/4 of an eggplant
- 1/4 of a carrot
- 2 long beans
- 1/4 onion
- 2 tbsp butter
- Use a vegetable peeler to take off the skin of the carrot, wash the carrot and cut it into small pieces.
- Take off the onion skin with a knife and cut it into small cubes.
- Wash the capsicum, eggplant and beans, cut it into small pieces.
- Soak the maggi noodles in hot water for 2 minutes and drain out all the water.
- Heat butter and add garlic, eggplant and carrots, fry this till tender.
- Add beans and capsicum, stirr for 2 minutes and add maggi noodles and sprinkle the noodles flavour.
- Cook for 2 minutes and serve hot on a bed of lettuce.
- Fiji Indian style Maggi Noodles Recipe in Vegetables is ready.
- If you do not have any one of the above mentioned vegetable you can still make this dish.
- If you do not like the maggi noodles flavour than you can add salt instead.