- Boiled Breadfruit
- Pea Besan 1 cup
- Chillies Powder 1/4 tsp
- Garlic paste 1 tsp
- Tumeric powder (pinch of)
- Pour pea besan in a bowl and add Chillies, Garlic, Tumeric powder, salt and water and make a thick paste.
- Cut Boiled Breadfruit in chips like shape.
- Dip the sliced Breadfruit into the pea besan mixture and coat both sides.
- Heat oil and fry the coated Breadfruit until golden brown on medium heat.
- Fiji Indian style Breadfruit chips with Pea besan coating Recipe is ready.
- Serve with chutney and tea