- 1 bundle sajan bhaji
- 1 onion sliced length wise
- Garlic paste 1tbsp
- Baking powder (pinch of)
- Separate the leaves from the stock.
- Wash the leaves and drain out all water.
- Cut it into small pieces.
- Heat oil and add jeera, onion and garlic paste.
- When onion starts to get light brown, add the sajan bhaji, salt and baking powder.
- Fry this till tender.
- Drain out any excess oil.
- Serve with roti or other food.
- Adding a pinch of baking powder to green leafy vegetable while frying maintains the luxurious green color of the vegtable.