- Water 8 litres
- Unhusk the coconuts.
- Break the coconut into half and take out the water.
- Use the coconut scrapper to finely grate the flesh.
- Pour water and squeeze out the coconut milk .
- Strain the coconut milk.
- Pour the coconut milk in a bucket and leave it overnight.
- When oil comes to the top, collect it in a pot with your hands.
- Put the pot of raw oil over the fire and cook it till its golden brown and starts giving the coconut oil aroma.
If you wish to make this long process short than you can use the following method:
Steps 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 8 The second method gives out more coconut smell than the first one.
but the second method requires far less water than the first method.
If you add more water to the second method than it will take more time to cook because it will take time for the water to evaporate.
Uses coconut Oil:
- Boby Mosituriser
- Applied to hair for faster growth
- Used for cooking