- Chicken diced 2cm cubes
- Garlic paste
- Ginger paste
- Chow Mein Noodles
- Beans slices
- Celery finely chopped
- Carrots finely chopped
- Chinese Salt
- Soy Sauce
- Corn Flour
- Heat water and pour it on the chow-mein noodle. Drain the water after 5 minutes.
- Heat 1/4 tsp oil, add boiled noodles and sprinkle some say sauce. Toss this over heat for 2 minutes and keep it aside.
- In a frypan heat oil, add garlic, ginger and onion cook for few seconds and add sugar and mix.
- Add chicken mix well and cook till tender and water is evaporated.
- Add all the vegetables and cook on high heat for 2 minutes.
- Add prepared Noodles, salt, chinese salt and soy sauce and mix well. Cook on low heat for 2 minutes and serve.
This Recipe was supplied to me by my friend Ashika