- Chopped chicken 1 kg
- Carrots 2 large
- Celery 2 stalks
- Chinese salt 1/2 tsp
- Chinese cabbage
- Ginger paste
- Garlic Paste
- 1 large Onion
- Corn flour 3 tsp
- Soy Sauce
- Long Beans
- 1 tsp oil
- 1/4 tsp ginger paste
- 1/4 tsp garlic paste
- Chop the chicken into 2 cm cubes. If u have boneless chicken than its even better. Wash it.
- Use a vegetable peeler to take off a thin layer of skin off the carrot. Wash the carrots and cut it into 2 inches long pieces.
- Wash the celery and cut it into small cubes of less than 1 cm.
- Take off the skin from the onion and cut it into thin round pieces.
- Cut the beans into 1 inch long strips.
- Heat oil and add ginger and garlic and fry till lightly brown.
- Add chicken and fry this till cooked and put it aside.
- In a fry pan heat 1 tsp oil.
- Add ginger and garlic stirr it and add carrots and bean. stirr this for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add celery and chinese cabbage. Cook for 1 minute over high heat.
- Now add cooked chicken and salt to the vegetables and mix it.
- In a bowl mix corn flour to 1/2 cup of water. Pour this mixture to cooking vegetable and meat.
- Add chinese salt cook for a minute and serve with rice/roti/noodles/cassava/dalo etc.
This Recipe was supplied to me by my friend Ashika.