- Channa Besan or Pea Besan (Gram Flour)
- Food Color (Red and Green)
- Oil/Ghee to fry
- Powdered Milk
- Pour the flour in a basin and add water to make a thick batter.
- If u want in different colors than pour the batter in 3 different basin and add a few drops of food colour to each and mix well.
- Heat Oil or ghee and Pour the batter in drops using a perforated spoon.
- Deep fry till light brown.
- Break the bigger chunks into smaller pieces (You can lightly blend it).
- Pour sugar in a pot and add water, boil this for approximately 15 minutes and make a 2 string consistency syrup.
- When the syrup is luck warm temperature, add powdered milk, powdered elachee and powdered jaifar.
- Pour this syrup mixture over the fried besan and make balls.