- 2 large potato, boiled and meshed
- 3 standard cups Flour
- Finely chopped Coriander leaves
- Green chillies diced
- Hot Water
- Add Meshed potatoes, Flour, Chillies and coriander leaves and salt in a bowl and mix well.
- Add Little portions of water in the mixture and make it into roti dough.
- Take little portions of dough and using a rolling board and rolling pin, Make it into roti shape.
- Heat a frypan/tawa and cook both the sides like roti.
- Serve with curry.
- when you are making mixture, if it is soft enough to make into roti, than dont add water.
- You can apply Ghee or butter to the roti while its cooking on the frypan.