- Roasted and grounded Jeera
- Bitter Guard (karela)
- Chilly powder
- Peel off a thin layer of green skin from the bitter guard and wash it.
- Make a thin straight cut on the bitter guard (approximately 2cm long) and take out all the seeds from inside.
- Disslove 1 tbsp of salt in 1/4 cup water and soak the bitter guard for 10 minutes. This will remove bitterness.
- Take out the bitter guard from the salt water and squeeze out all water from it.
- In a small dish add roasted jeera powder, masala, garlic, tumeric, salt, chillies and 2 tbsp water and make a paste.
- Fill the bitterguard with the paste and tie it carefully.
- Deep fry it in Oil.
- Serve with food.