- 1 Chinese Cabbage
- 3 standard cups Flour
- Finely chopped Coriander leaves
- Green chillies diced
- Hot Water
- Wash the chinese cabbage and finely grate it.
- Add Flour, Chillies and coriander leaves, Chinese cabbage and salt in a bowl and mix.
- Add Littel portions of water in the mixture and make it into roti dough.
- Take little portions of dough and using a rolling board and rolling pin, Make it into roti shape.
- Heat a frypan/tawa and cook both the sides like roti.
- Serve with curry.
- You can apply Ghee or Butter on both the sides of roti when its cooking on the frypan.