- Fresh Fish
- Garlic paste
- Ginger paste
- Sarso (Mustard Seeds)
- Jeera (Cummin seed)
- Curry leaves
- Wash the tomatoes and cut it into small pieces.
- Fry the fish as shown in my blog below.
- Heat oil and splatter in methi.
- Let methi get brown than add a few pieces of onion and jeera.
- Add half of the garlic and ginger when onion starts to get brown.
- Fry garlic till it is brown and add Tumeric, masala and Curry leaves
- Simmer for few seconds. Add Tomatoes, Water and salt.
- When Tomatoes start bubbling, add the remaining garlic, onion and the fried fish.
- Simmer for few minutes.
- Serve with other food. Yummy with roti or rice.
- Its best to use tomato puree instead of tomatoes because it doesnt have any chunks.
- If you are using Tinned tomato or fresh tomatoes, make sure its finely dices so that there is no tomato chunks.