- Tomatoes 5 large red
- Lemon juice 1/2 to 1 cup
- Peel the tomatoes. If the tomatoes are ripe, the skin will come out easily.
- Cut the tomatoes in small cubes.
- Measure the tomatoes and pour it in a pot. Add equal amount of Water.
- Boil this till all tomatoes are disolved and there are no chunks.
- Measure the boiled tomatoe and add equal amount of sugar.
- Add lemon juice.
- Cook this mixture till it is lumpy and smells like jam.
- Cool it and pack it in a jar.
- Store it in a fridge.
- Serve with bread and butter.