- Fresh Peanuts
- Get some Fresh peanuts from the market or farm. Wash off the soil and dry it in the sun for 1 or 2 days.
- Put some sand in a pot and heat it.
- Add the peanuts to the pot of sand.
- Cook in medium heat till peanuts are cooked. You acn know that the peanuts are cooked by taking out a peanut and peeling the shell and taking off the maroon cover. If the maroon cover is taken off easily than the peanuts are cooked and if it does not peel off easily than its not cooked.
- Separate the peanuts and sand.
- Cool the peanuts and wipe it in a cloth.
- Serve to guests with tea.
- You need to take off the shell and eat the nut inside.