- Powdered Milk 500g
- 1 tinned Condensed milk
- Powdered Elachi 1 tbsp
- Powdred Jaifar (nutmeg) 1/4 tsp
- Icing Sugar 1/2 cup
- Ghee/Butter 2 tbsp
- Pour Condensed Milk in a basin.
- Add Nutmeg, Elachi and butter to condense milk and stirr well.
- Add icing sugar and mix well again.
- Sprinkle milk powder and mix till you can make a hard dough.
- Mix the dough well and make many small round Pedas, the size of a coin.
- Put the Pedas in an airtight container and store in fridge.
- Peda can also be spelt as Pheda, Pera, Pera