- 1 Onion
- Gralic paste 1 tbsp
- Jeera 1 tbsp
- Methi about 4 seeds
- Oil 1/2 cup
- Curry leaves
- Wash the mixed vegetables.
- Heat oil and splatter in methi.
- Let methi get brown than add a few pieces of onion and jeera.
- Add half of the garlic when onion starts to get brown.
- Fry garlic till it is brown and Add Mixed Vegetable, salt and curry leaves.
- When the Mixed is fried, add the remaining garlic and onion.
- Fry for Few minutes till its Brownish.
- Drain out excess oil and serve with other food. Yummy with roti.