- Scrap the coconuts.
- Squeez out the juice from coconut
- Use the sieve to sieve out the small pieces of coconut flesh.
- Cut Onions, Tomatoes and chillies in small cubes.
- Add the onions, Tomatoes, Chillies and salt to the coconut milk.
- Mix well and serve with Moca or spinarch.
You can prepare Moca or Spinarch as follows:
- Moca leaves or spinarch
- Put water in a pot and boil
- Add the green moca leaves to boiling water and simmer for 2 minutes. If you are using spinach than simmer for 5 minutes.
- Drain out the water and serve with michi.