- 500g Fresh fish fillets (Paka Paka or Walu)
- 500 ml Coconut Milk
- Lemon Juice 2 to 3 cups
- Garlic paste 1 tbsp
- 2 to 3 large Tomatoes
- 1 cucumber
- 1 Onion
- Fresh Chopped chillies
- Pinch of Pepper
- Cut the Fish into 1 cm cubes and wash it.
- Merinate the fish in lemon juice overnight.
- Drain excess lemon juice and add coconut milk.
- Finely chop the Tomatoes, Cucumber, Onion and chillies. Add this to the fish and coconut milk.
- Add Salt and pepper mix well.
- Serve on a bed of lettuce as an entree.
- Eat with kumala/cassava/dalo.