- Choraya bhaji (Moca) 1 bundle
- EggPlants 3 peces
- Chillies 5 to 6
- Garlic whole peeled 3 cloves
- Tomatoes 2 large
- Lemon Juice (Optional)
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Wash Moca and drain all water.
- Peel the skin of eggplant and slice it into small pieces.
- Heat Oil in a frypan and add chillies and Garlic cloves and fry till light brown.
- Add moca and stirr it for a while.
- Add sliced eggplant and sliced Tomatoes and stirr.
- Add salt to taste.
- Cook till eggplant and moca is tender and there is no liquid left.
- Take it off the heat and with your spoon or rolling pin mesh the cooked vegetable (Taste a little of your cooked vegetable, if its not sour, add lemon juice).
- Once it is meshed, put it back on heat and cook for another few minutes.
- Serve hot with cooked rice or roti.