- 2 eggs
- 1/4 onion thinly sliced
- pinch of salt
- Chopped chillies
- Garlic paste
- 1 tbsp Oil
- Break the eggs and pour the inside of it in a dish.
- Add sliced onions, salt, chillies and galic to the dish of eggs.
- Heat oil in a frypan and pour the mixture in the frypan.
- Fry in medium heat till brownish. You can either stirr well while fryng to have the egg in small pieces or fry one side and turn it over and fry the other side to have a large chunk.
- Serve with other food. Will be great with dhal and rice or roti.