- Seeds from 1 pumkin
- Salt to taste
- pounded chillies (as desired)
- 2 cloves of garlic.
- Oil to fry
- Cut one nice ripe Pumkin and take out all the seeds.
- Wash the seeds and dry it.
- Heat oil in a frypan and fry the Pumkin seeds till golden brown.
- Drain out all the oil or wipe the seeds in a cloth if possible.
- Pound the garlic and chillies.
- Add the chillies, garlic and salt.
- have as snacks with tea.
This tastes like peanuts. If you like peanuts you will surely like this fried pumkin seeds. Its also very nutritious.