- 3 potatoes
- 3 tbsp oil
- Garlic paste
- Onion 1/2
- Cheese (1/2 to 1 cup grated)
- Sarso 1/2 tsp
- Jeera 1/4 tsp
- Methi 4 – 6 seeds
- Use a peeler to peel off a thin layer of potato skin.
- Wash potato and cut it into small cubes (approximately 1 cm cubes).
- Heat oil and add methi stirr. After few seconds add sarso, jeera, onion and garlic.
- When garlic and onion is light brown, add the potatoes and salt.
- When potatoes are tender add cheese and simmer for a few minutes.
- Serve with food. Will be yummy with roti.