- 6 fresh eggplant medium sized.
- 1 large Onion
- Gralic paste 1 tbsp
- Jeera 1 tbsp
- Methi about 5 seeds
- Oil 1 cup
- Cut the stock of baigan and wash it.
- Cut the egg plant in thin long slices.
- Heat oil and splatter in methi.
- Let methi get brown than add a few pieces of onion and jeera.
- Add half of the garlic when onion starts to get brown.
- Fry garlic till it is brown and Add eggplant and salt.
- when eggplant is tender, add the remaining garlic and onion.
- Cook till eggplant is fried.
- Drain out excess oil and serve with other food. Yummy with roti.