- Desigrated coconut 1 cup
- Icing sugar 1 cup
- Food Colour 2 drops of each green, red and orange or any other colour
- Condensed milk approximately 1 cup or 1 can
- Milk Powder 1 cup
- In a bowl, pour the desigrated coconut, icing sugar, condensed milk and milk powder. Mix this well.
- Separate this mixture in 3 equal parts. Take 1/3 of the mixture on another bowl and mix it with the first colour.
- Pour the coloured mixture on the tray and press well.
- Take another part of mixture and add colour and Mix well.
- Pour it on top of the first layer on the tray and pres well
- Repeat step 5 with the remaining portions are colours.
- Put this in a fridge.
- Cut this into small cubes when it is cool.
- Serve cold as snacks.
- Put this in an airtight jar and store it in a fridge.
- Barfi can also be spelt as burfi/burfii/barfe/barfee/burfee