- 10 tender dalo leaves
- 1 tin coconut cream
- 1 onion
- 2 cups water
- Garlic 2 tbsp
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Lemon juice 1tbsp
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- Wash dalo leaves
- Break off the pointed edge.
- Take out the veins from the leaves.
- Cut the leaves into smaller pieces.
- Heat Oil and add 1/4 of the chopped onions.
- Add half of Garlic and stirr till golden brown.
- Add the cut vegetables and add water.
- Add salt and let it cook.
- When vegetable is tender and cooked, add Coconut cream, Remaining garlic, onions and coconut cream.
- When it starts boiling add lemon juice and stirr. Take it off the flame
- Serve with rice/roti/kasava/kumala/boiled banana.