- Flour 1 cup
- Sugar 4 tbsp
- Baking Powder 1 tsp
- Elachi powder 1/2 tsp
- Jaifar/ Nutmeg powder 1/4 tsp
- Raisin/ Sultana 2 to 4 tbsp
- Ghee or butter
- Oil to fry 2 to 3 cups
- 1 cup finely scrapped coconut
- Sieve Flour
- Add Baking powder and butter to flour and mix well.
- Add water, sugar, elachi, nutmeg and raisins.
- Scrap the white of coconut and blend it add this to mixture.
- Beat it thoughly with the palm of your hand.
- Heat Oil and Pour Boll shaped mixture in the oil.
- Fry till golden brown.
- Serve with drinks.