- 1 fresh brown coconut with shell
- Roasted jeera 1 tsp
- Garlic 1 tsp
- Chilly powder 1/4 tsp
- Fried pea dhal 1 cup
- Husk 1 matured brown coconut.
- Break the coconut into half and take out water.
- Roast the coconut on charcoal. The coconut shell should be facing the coals.
- When the coconut is roasted, cool it and take off any remaining shell. Take out any black area.
- Wash the flesh and cut it into small pieces.
- Add all ingredients in blender and blend.
- Put it in a dish and store it in a fridge.
- Serve with other food.