- Concord Citrus
- Pick Fresh concord from the citrus tree, wash it and cut it into small thin slices.
- Take out the seeds.
- Put the sliced citrus (concord) in a pot and add water. To 1 cup of concord, add 2 cups of water).
- Boil this till the pieces are tender and dissolves.
- When 2/3 of the mixture is left add 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Boil in low heat and keep stirring.
- When it gets sticky and starts to smell like jam, take it off the fire and let it cool.
- Put this in a jar and keep it in a referegerator.